
Jen holds Simone in front of our Christmas tree. A year of firsts, we never had a tree before either. I bought it at our local outdoor market, they tied it up, and put it on my shoulder to walk back home.

Jen's parents, Rick and Sharon Ward, came out to see the new grand baby. Rick was sad to leave Simone early to go back to work.
About six months ago, he wasn't ready to answer to Grandpa, but he has become quite comfortable in the role, putting her image in his
Palm Pilot. He may be biased, but Grandpa believes that Simone is a very good baby.
Here I am holding Simone and marveling at how small she looks compared to an adult-sized hand.
3 comments:
She looks just like you guys! I think I can pick out which of her features match one of your guys' features. I swear!
So, which features go with Jen and which go with me?
D
that last one is so cute!!! your hand looks giant!
Post a Comment