1.06.2007

Announcing...

Simone Noelle DuBord

Born: 1/4/2007 at 6:18 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 10.8 oz
Length: 19 inches

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

Jen and Damon! Congratulations, ya'll are perfect parents and Simone is so pretty already. All the best in health, happiness and luck for your new family during this year 2007. -Jeremy T.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEN AND DAMON!!
I CANT WAIT to meet miss Simone! YAY! you guys will be the best parents EVER, she's way lucky.
big hugs and happy new year!!
Some babies don't seem to look like anyone at first, SIMONE def looks like you guys!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! Way to go guys! Jen, you look absolutely beautiful...Damon, you are a beaming proud pappa and Simone is just a gorgeous angel. You are truly a blessed family. The three of you make up everything that is important and meaningful in our time here on earth. Enjoy and bask in this new chapter and we wish you peace, joy and good health in the years to come. You are such special people and we cannot wait to see you in the not so far future. Cheers!
Love, Jen Simonson

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Simone! You are a gorgeous, rosy-cheeked little person with the best parents imaginable! Hugs to Jen and Damon-

Anonymous said...

She is awesome! Dear Jen and Damon, you are great parents! I'm so happy for you! Really! Wish you all your sweet dreams come true and have a helthy baby!
with best wishes, Gauhar, Kazakhstan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, DuBord family! I am SO happy for you. I'm wishing you lots of love and joy over the coming months. I hope to kiss those cheeks very soon.

Anonymous said...

Dear Damon & Jen! let me express my admiration with your firs-born baby... I wish I could greet her coming to this Great & Wonderful World! Be blessed!!!!

N said...

Congrats!!! Great going guys! That is one good looking kid. I'm so happy for your new family. Good luck in the new year.

DeniseCMcCabe said...

Congratulations, Jen & Damon! Simone is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Damon and Jen,
Congratulations! We are so excited for you as you begin this next chapter. May God bless and guide you that Simone will experience His love from your guardianship.

Hope you all can get some sleep.

Love from TN
Greg, Annette, Danial, Justin, & Grace